Researching your family on your own can be rewarding, but it can also take a large amount of time to learn what records are available, either digitally or in archives and libraries, what information records could provide, how to resolve conflicting information, and what records to pursue when more typical records don't provide the information you need.
1. We discuss what you want to learn and create a research goal custom to your needs.
2. You complete a contract and submit a retainer.
3. I research with the intent to accomplish your research goal.
4. The remaining payment is due when the report is complete.
5. You receive digital copies of a detailed report, research log, documents, and any other applicable files.
Your content goes here...
Focus Package: $600
~ 10 hour project
~ Best for focusing on the life story of one person, one specific research question, or 1-2 generations for 1-2 surnames
~ Budget-friendly approach to compiling your family tree
~ Includes $50 toward document fees
Standard Package: $1150
~ 20 hour project
~ Best for building new family trees, brick wall ancestors, or 2-4 generations for 2 surnames
~ Includes $75 toward document fees
Plus Package: $2100
~ 40 hour project
~ Extensive family research, difficult to research family lines, or 2-6 generations for 4 surnames
~ Includes $100 toward document fees
~ Best per-hour value